Thursday, October 18, 2007

TAGGED...BY Heidi

Ok Heidi,
here goes. I've never been tagged before and I'm pretty boring to boot. So it will take me hours to figure out what to put down!
Jobs I've had:
1-waitress
2-bank teller in japan
3-accts receivable clerk
4-nurse

I have lived:
1-Cleveland, Tn
2-Indpls, In
3-Camp LeJune, NC
4-Okinawa, Japan
5-29 palms, CA & trust me, more places than I can count ...or remember at this point

Food I love:
1-REAL Japanese food
2-REAL Japanese food
3-hot wings
4-BLT salad

Websites I visit daily:
1-pioneer woman
2-perri
3-Heidi
4-Tnfarmgirl
5-rocksinmydryer
6-EBAY

Places I'd rather be:
1. Okinawa, Japan
2-Tellico Plains, Tn
3-almost any place other than where I am :(

Movies I love:
1-oh brother where art thou
2- the apostle
3-steel magnolias

TV shows I watch:
(Don't judge here)
1. Big Brother
2-SURVIVOR
3-CSI
4- pushing daisies--new favorite
It's a good thing books aren't on here. I read like a pig eats!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane Heidi, that was fun!

No comments: