Thursday, May 31, 2012

I love this woman

I always know when I can't put it into words that Cindy can & does.
I don't talk about my youngest daughter who is adopted and the issues she still has. Mostly because she reads my blog and second I am not one that really likes to rehash the crappy stuff. REALLY crappy stuff.
But Cindy lives it day in and day out with what I think is 39 adopted children. Go Cindy. I am not woman or human enough to do that. My one has been enough to do me in. (not the Boy)
Anyway my point was, Cindy hit the nail on the head today with post adoption issues of older children and the state of things to come with all the hard core drug addicted babies coming into foster*care.
She says it all in her post today.
If you are thinking about adoption or older children adoption, Cindy's blog is a must read, must read. She indeed tells it exactly like it is. Not the Hallmark version. But the really,real life stuff.
If you're not familiar with Cindy, go, go read her blog and be blown away.

    http://thebodiebunch.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh Sweetheart! Thank you so much!