Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sorry guys

This blog has been interrupted to bring you real life.
It all started back in November with my step-dad passing kind of suddenly
and I'm afraid it's not gotten any better since then. It's kind of been one thing
after another. From foster*kids with more issue than southern living, my kids, the Boy's very expensive tree house/swing set having a huge oak tree fall through the middle of it. A car not being registered properly 13 years ago!! (a story I may try to tell later on) Having to buy a new to us truck quite unexpectedly and my computer crashing all the sudden.
my dad having a massive heart attack in early Jan. then passing away today.
And some bitter sweet/harsh news that I may be able to share with all of you sometime this coming week.
Bear with me. I promise I'll be back with so many crazy foster* stories and so many pictures of the Boy, it'll make you queasy.

5 comments:

Mari said...

I'm so sorry about your Dad. It seems you have had too much on your plate lately. I'll be praying for you.

StarfishMom said...

D, xoxoxo When you're ready...

SECRET PEPPER PERSON: said...

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and yours.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Your plate has been overfilled! Hang in there and embrace a moment in the sun (like your boy!)when you can!
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad amongst all the other stuff goin on.
Hugs!

Oldqueen44 said...

So sorry to hear of your troubles. Mostly for the passing of your dad. Hope your heart will be comforted in many ways to know you are in His hands.