Monday, July 25, 2011

Did you miss the first one?

Awhile back I got the chance to try a new product for the washer. Affresh Washer Cleaner by Whirlpool. If you missed it you can read it here
I've tried it a few times and I love it. REALLY.
Where the washer had a somewhat musty smell when not used for a few days, now it has NO smell whatsoever.
Also, before I started using Affresh Washer cleaner,every time I wiped out the inside of the washer there would be a residue. I'm not sure if it was from the detergent or fabric softener or both. But now, after a few uses the cloth comes away clean. No more residue.
I liked the Affresh so much that when I went to a friend's house and she told me about the "smell issue" she had with her front loading washer, we loaded up the car with kids and went to a Big Store and I bought her some Affresh Washer Cleaner. Yes, I did. She put one through a cycle and we couldn't believe the difference. She, like me,didn't even know a product existed that could take care of the problem. She was very happy.
I must say I am very happy I got the chance to see something new on the market that actually does what it says it will do.


Although the opinions/residue & snails are mine: “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of affresh and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: