Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Water, Water or Water

It seems pretty simple. Water is water is water
Not if you live in my neck of the woods. Our county water is NASTY.
I do not drink tap water or let the kids drink the tap water.
I'm so tired of trying to lug huge cases of bottles water into a buggy (cart, if you must)
lug it into the car, out of the car into the house. Then continue to pick the bottles off the floor 20 times a day because they are the baby's favorite play thing. Plus, all those bottles HAVE to junk up the land fills. I don't need that on my conscience too. I've often thought of getting a water filter system...forget it, I'd have to sell a kid.But I have been given the next best thing. A Water filtration pitcher from 3M.
filtering five times faster than traditional pitcher filters, the Filtrete Water Pitcher offers better tasting water in a matter of seconds. I don't have to stand there and stare at it for 45 minutes while it filters. Also, the filter lasts longer, filtering two and half times more water than traditional pitcher filters and lasting about three months. It filters 100 gals. of water on one filter!
I love this new pitcher filter. It makes the water better and drinkable.
you can find out more about them here:

http://www.filtrete.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/FiltreteUS/Filtrete/Resources/Clear-advantages/




“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Filtrete and received the water pitcher to facilitate my candid review. .”

No comments: