Saturday, July 03, 2010

Tae Kwon Do Boy





The Boy has started Tae Kwon Do. He absolutely loves it. He goes around punching the air saying TAE KWON DO all day long. So much so that the babies now go around with their own version. One say, "Iee-on-dowww" and the other "dow-dow-dow. It's quite funny. The Boy also learns Korean during his lessons, so at random times he'll come to me and ask what does, kiki ko mean? (of course you know I have no idea) But I love that he gets so much more out of it than "jumping around". He does love it.
This is a before class picture and an after class picture. I think the jumping around part does both of us some good too.

2 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

So stinkin' CUTE!

Mothering4Money said...

He is so cute. Seriously, just when I think you can't post any cuter pictures of him, you do.
Does it not freak you out when they hit him in the head at practice? That made my Mama Bear come out and I couldn't watch. Thankfully The Daughter decided karate wasn't for her.