Friday, July 10, 2009

WHY?...Has begun

I don't remember my girls starting this early. But you know how the mind fades with time.
On Thursday, July 9th 2009, The Boy being 3 yrs & 7 months old ask his first WHY question. We were in the van last night going out to dinner, (which happens once in a blue moon) In the second row of the van, out of nowhere the Boy said," Why is this car so big?" I said, "So we can have enough room for the baby's carseats.". And that was it. On the way home, he said, "Why are we going this way?" I said, " This is the way to go home." We get out of the car and he says,"Why are the clouds up in the sky?" And I say,"ummm, because that's where God put them".
I have a feeling that will be my fall back answer for a few years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We get the "Why is the car so big?"

So we can fit everything in here.

"(But)Why?"

Ummm....It just is...Jill-lovingmyamazinglife.blogspot.com

How are all those babies???