Friday, February 06, 2009

We have some Wow! Wow! Love around here

Mom Central asked me to review Wow! Wow! Wubbzy's new DVD, "A little help from my friends". We have been huge Wow,Wow! (as the Boy calls him/her) around here for some time.
I wasn't so sure what he liked about the square-ish hero Wubbzy and their odd shaped friends until I watched it with him. (Wubbzy's funny) But the reason I like Wubbzy, is this little tale of Tails.(hehe, get it, if you watch Wubbzy you do) My boy knows his manners. He says, please, thank you & I'm sorry. I thought we would work on Excuse Me later on. To excuse oneself is a "reach" when you're 3 years old. So we didn't really work on excuse me. One day while I was busy, the Boy said, "Excuse me Mommy, I need some juice". I almost fell over! I said,"Who taught you the words excuse me?" Thinking maybe Daddy had been teaching him a few things. He said "Wow, Wow said it was good manners to say excuse me." Need I tell you, I have LOVED Wow, Wow ever since?
In this new DVD, Wow!Wow! Wubbzy teaches the importance of positive values like confidence, cooperation, teamwork and above all, the meaning of friendship. We love this new DVD as much as the others.
If you want to find out more about Wubbzy or just visit a cool website that the kids will love go to: http://wubbzy.com

1 comment:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

thank you for writing .. and standing in the gap for the kids