Saturday, November 10, 2007

HAPPY 232nd BIRTHDAY to my HEROS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST MEN I'VE EVER KNOWN! Men of great honor,courage,pride, integrity & love. I've never known a real Marine who didn't have all of these traits & more.
I've never been so proud as to walk beside my husband when colors were called on base, to see him stop, face Colors and salute. And to this day watch our grown daughters stop and look for a flag when they hear taps. They learned it from the best.
HERE'S A SECRET,just between you and me.
I ONLY MARRIED MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE LOOKed SO GORGEOUS IN HIS MARINE DRESS BLUES. There is nothing better, greater, wonderful, gorgeous, SEXY, proud than a Marine in his dress blue uniform. Of course I've stayed for nearly 20 years for different reasons! But that uniform started it all. kinda. It was really cammies, but that's a different story :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

The Corp is 232 years old?