Monday, September 07, 2009

Tomorrow

This Boy starts pre-school!

In this picture he was about 9 months old. He fell asleep on the cat food place mat. He slept with his legs tucked under him until about a year ago.
It seems like time is flying more quickly with this Boy than with his 3 older sisters. Maybe it's because I'm so much older.
All I know is there is no way this little baby should be going away from mommy for 3 whole hours a day! Yes, it's true. I'm excited at the thought of being able to do whatever I want and do it in peace & quiet. But I have a feeling tomorrow I will sit and stare at the wall for 3 hours, worried that some little person is being mean to him or the teacher doesn't understand him or what if he thinks I'm not coming back to get him??
Oh geez, I was never supposed to have a "very first day of school" again. It's not like I've never went through this before, right? I'm sure I'll be OK. Yes, I'll be OK. Yes.
I sure hope he will be too...I hate being mean to 4 yr olds for being mean to my boy.

3 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Hoping for nothing but fun times for The Boy tomorrow, and lots of peace for The Mommy.

The Brothers said...

You (and he) will do great! Enjoy the milestone!

Mothering4Money said...

Hope he has a great first day of preschool!