Saturday, April 11, 2009

X-14 just a BATHROOM CLEANER??








Have you ever seen X-14 Mold & Mildew cleaner? I've always thought it was only a bathroom cleaner, so I've never used it. (my bathroom never had mold or mildew) Until now.
Mom Central ( I love these people) http://www.momcentral.com/ and http://www.x14brand.com/
gave me the chance to give X-14 a try. Since I only had 3 things that drove me crazy with mildew on them, I thought I'd give it a try on them. I had tried everything on the outdoor toys the kids used and nothing took off the mold/mildew/red clay stains. I literally sprayed the X-14 on the sandbox, the cozy coupe and the huge slide/climber waited 30 minutes and hosed them off. It really did all come off with no scrubbing. I love it...because it really does work the way it says.
*Note the before and after pictures of the sandbox top. Amazing!*

1 comment:

The Brothers said...

picking some of this up @ Sprawl-Mart later...brought out the summer patio set and it's all gross...