Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sick'r 'en a dawg

Baby weepy is sick, sick ,sick. He has massive ear infections that will not go away. He flat lined on his hearing test today. (no sound getting thru to the ear drum) I've been up 2 nights in a row from midnight til 7am cleaning up body fluids best left un-de-scribed and washing bedding & clothes.
High fevers, the whole thing. He had a fever of 102.5 AFTER a Rocephin shot today. and I have to take him back for another tomorrow. He'll get tubes in his ears ASAP or when the county decides to sign off on it.
Baby K continues to be a great baby. Which means I'm sure he'll be leaving soon. I only get to keep the very sick ones it seems. I kid. But he is a doll.
Poor baby weepy has had a hard road, after these 2 surgeries maybe he'll be where is should be physically.

3 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Good Lord! Sorry things are so stressful right now. I wish I lived closer and you could drop one of the kids off at my house for you to get a little bit of a break.

kelly said...

oh heavens! i hope all is well soon, hang in there!

The Brothers said...

Poor kiddo. Poor Mama.