Monday, August 31, 2009

Disney On Ice

As you all can tell, we love Disney. I think my count down to our Disney cruise has been up for 2 years or it seems like it anyway. Needless to say, we can't wait til November.
I love Disney on Ice. Like all things Disney, it's magical. I love to see the look on the kid's faces.
It's time for the Disney on Ice tour in our neck of the woods. Is it in yours? Go look:

http://disney.go.com/disneyonice/

Here is some really great deals that you can get on a family package too.


Mom Central is excited to extend the following special family offers; look for the box marked "MC Promotion" when purchasing tickets:
*Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code "MOM" at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
*Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price
Offer #3: Get the best Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in the Front Row and VIP sections just for you! No discounts available on these seats. Use the code MOM.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Secretly one of the reasons I'd love to have a child is so I have a good excuse to go to things like Disney on Ice! All of our nieces and nephews are getting too old for that sort of stuff now. Darn.