Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Update...

Things went well yesterday. A bone graft we didn't count on = alot more pain for him.
He was in alot of pain yesterday when I left him. But that's to be expected.
Today we visited in the afternoon and he seemed a little more comfortable. He was able to carry on bits and pieces of a conversation. He sat in a chair for over an hour, which left him pretty drained and in alot of pain. He still has a long way to go. Thank you to everyone for your kind words and prayers.

3 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Oh,poor guy.Please let him know I will pray for him.I have so many back problems too,I hope I never need this done,I have herniated disc all over.

Anonymous said...

Still praying. Hope things continue to go well. How are you holding up??

Anonymous said...

Praying all turns out well for him. Sounds very painful!! Ouch!
Hang in there!!!