Monday, February 16, 2009

"No More Tears" is 50 Years Old!



Mom Central and Johnson's have ask me to try 2 of their new products to celebrate Johnson's 5oth anniversary.
I love Johnson's baby shampoo! Isn't it what we've come to know as that "baby smell"?
That special smell is right up there with opening a can of play dough or a new box of crayons.
I was able to try Johnson's Head To Toe Foaming Wash and Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash. Of course, it has that great baby smell and the quality we've come to expect for Johnson's after 50 years. The Boy especially likes the Head to Toe Foaming Wash. There's just something about washing with foam!
See! Look at that face. It says I love Foam Wash.
To see some really cute videos go take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/baby
Too Cute.

3 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Now if THAT'S not a magazine ad, I don't know what is! He is so adorable.

How is baby Weepy? And how is your husband after surgery?

Anonymous said...

Awww, young Master D is SO sweet!

And I agree with Kellie--updates?

Anita said...

foaming wash is AWESOME!