Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finally!

A baby I picked up from the hospital 3 1/2 YEARS ago was finally adopted today.
He left my house 1 year ago to go to his foster to adopt home. It was to be a very short time
until his adoption was to take place. Because his bmom had signed over her rights & bdad was no where in the picture. Never had been. So it should have been a no brainer. Right?
If they can mess something up I guess they are your people.
Why it took so long to get him to a foster to adopt home and then take yet another year is
a shame and a horrible injustice at the very least to that little boy,who should have had a home years ago.
(They knew we did not want to adopt, but I guess we were a safe "parking" place") 
Congratulations Big Ole Boy. I pray you grow up to be UGA's greatest football player of all time.
You deserve all the good things this world has to offer. I will always love you.

No comments: