Saturday, June 05, 2010

I'm in really big trouble

Hanna Andersson has opened a store a mere 35 miles away from me. NOT good.
My boy wore these and these for the first 3 years of his life. He's gone onto their "big boy" stuff now. I always had to buy them off the internet, so I was somewhat limited in choice. But Lord help. It's a good thing I don't drive through atlant@. My pocketbook would be really hurtin'. I put a good dent in it today. I love Hanna clothes. Nothing wears,feels or looks like Hanna clothes. I can spot a Hanna Andersson outfit in a consignment store or Goodwill from the door.I wonder if 70 miles is too far to drive so I can work for clothes?
I guess it's just a good thing I have a phobia of driving through hell.


Hanna Andersson has no idea who I am. Just sharing my addiction with you!

3 comments:

StarfishMom said...

Hmmm. Can we say 'addiction'? :)

Perri said...

Those are adorable. I love the pjs. I want some of those in my size.

Kellie with an "ie" said...

I can just picture the boy in those pj's!