Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy and it's HOT



I know this thing may not LOOK very big. But trust me when you're putting it together, it's HUGE. Each and every board had to be screwed/nailed or both together.
And hooking the swing part to the "tree house" part was no easy feat. I'm sure the neighbors got quite a show. The husband and me only using a house ladder to put the two pieces together. comical, I'm sure. Fun, NO, HOT YES! There's a picnic table underneath the slide part I don't think you can see. But it's there. I think it may have been worth it to sit in there with the Boy eating our McD's at the table and him saying "this is the best day in my WHOLE life". Good thing he's got plenty more years and try and top this.

P.S Did I mention the week before we had to level the ground and lay sod before building his treehouse? ...it was hot.

P.S.S Daddy says we're going to put plywood around the outside of it when he goes to college and tell him it's an apartment

1 comment:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

In my next life I want to come back as one of your kids!