Monday, September 29, 2008

What me & my new sewing Machine have been up to...







Torina wanted me to share what I've been up to with my new sewing machine.This is:

Red cow Barn Quilt. click on the picture for more detail. It's very colorful and he loves it.
Red Cow Barn Quilt (with David) This is my first major work. I've made a few pillow cases & aprons. But David luuuvvvs Red Cow BArns, why I have no idea. Oh, and I made him a red cow barn pillow case to kinda match his quilt.
The Boy had his surgery today and I tell you God has truly blessed us as far as his comfort and pain level. He's done so well today. Almost as though nothing happened. Tomorrow may be a different day. But the good Dr. gave us some nice pain meds.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great quilt! I can see why he loves it--my girls would be crazy about it, too!

Good to hear that he came through his procedure well. Keep us posted!

Anita said...

Your items are gorgeous! I'm impressed!

And your email that David had surgery scared me, so I had to rush right over to find out what's happening!

I'm sorry I'v not been around!

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Liar Liar pants on fire!You are so talented!Thats awesome.I am still scared of my sewing machine.