Saturday, December 22, 2012

Elf Trouble




The Boy was not amused.
He is a rule follower to say the least.
It is forbidden to write on anything but approved paper with magic markers.
When he got up to find that To-u had drawn on his picture with markers, he just
walked by it and said, "I wouldn't want to be you To-u. I hope that comes off"
I nearly lost it. I said,"To-u's magic, dont' you think he can get that off?"
He said," He could have messed up my present to Daddy." (We did the photo shoot for
Father's Day last year) The Boy was so upset I had to promise to make sure Santa knew
To-u MUST get the marker off his pictures.
I thought it was Hilarius. The Boy, not so much.

2 comments:

Mari said...

This is a good one! And I'm really wondering how you did this...

Kath said...

Oops!! :)

Merry Christmas!