Monday, May 28, 2012

Soccer

My Boy did love playing soccer for the first time this year.
He did not understand why some kids did not follow the rules. It frustrated him to no end when a kid didn't listen or follow the rules. Do not use your hand and do not push the other players was a biggy to him. He would just walk off the field if someone broke a "rule" and the umpire did not call them on it.
He is a stickler for doing things EXACTLY the way he is told. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
In FP news, I was told the behemoth will be moved no later than the last day of this month. Honestly, it can't come fast enough.
On the house front, we have another bid in on a house. I surely do hope this one goes through. 20 years of not being together in the Marine Corps, I was used to & knew what I was getting. But this time of our lives was to be catch up time. Home every night kind of thing. 
Hopefully we'll know tomorrow if they take the offer on the house. Fingers Crossed!

No comments: