Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A little Boy's dream game...DaGeDar



From the makers of Zhu Zhu pets comes DaGeDar !! Here is a sneak peek of what I am sure will be this Christmas' must have toy for boys. The Boy,who is king of anything that's round, was dancing around begging to have these "racing balls". I must admit they look pretty cool. I really like the tiger.
Of course all the begging in the world will not get him the racing balls, AKA DaGeDar. They won't be out until later this summer. I bet you can guess who will be
looking for DaGeDar the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

I see these racing balls in my very near future. Bam Bam had a passion for bakugans, and by God my feet hated them, so I see these going over well. Bam Bam will just need a reminder about where to keep them so they don't find the same demise as the bakugans.