Monday, December 20, 2010

What good does it do?

If you make the kids go to therapy (at tax payers expense)and FP* time/expense, because we are not compensated in anyway for therapy trips.
And only use their recommendations when it suits you?
That's exactly what happened in baby #1 case today.
I'm not even going to go into the hell that happened here on Friday. We'll call
it a total disrespectful breakdown of communications and leave it at that.
But today was a FTM^ where (in theory) they heard the therapist* recommendation on
transition*, then after she hung up from the conference call,told all parties that it was a load of BS, and they would proceed with what they intended to do. REALLY, THEY DID.
IF, big IF, we keep doing this, it will have to be with no emotion as to when, how or if it's in their best interest to be *transitioned. If they will not listen to the therapist's recommendations on *transition. My opinion has got less than a snowball's chance.
I keep asking myself how much worse can it get? Bad question...it always gets worse.

3 comments:

jwg said...

OK, so I got answers to most of my questions. Can I request a "do-over"? I don't like the answers. Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me how little many of the people responsible for children's lives know or care about kids.

Mothering4Money said...

Sorry to hear this, though not very surprised. The whole system seems to be getting worse. So horrible for the kids involved.

Leah Wentzel said...

very very very sorry to hear this.