Saturday, March 07, 2009

Our Week In review...








A Week ago we woke up to this! Today is was 80 degrees and the kids were in shorts.

The 2nd photo should be titled "Wishful Thinking" on Baby Weepy's behalf. He was afraid of the snow. He wouldn't step on it. He just kept pulling his feet up.The Boy was eating it! Of course it was all but gone the next day. But it was fun while it lasted.Which in my opinion, one day is plenty. Notice the mileage we're getting out of the Boy's Bear hat. I think for 3 winters straight he has been able to fit Bear Hat. Daddy says he hopes he never out grows it.
The first photo is my weeping Mulberry tree. I love it. It is gorgeous in the spring and summer. It looks like an umbrella.







3 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

I commented this morning but I think blogger ate my post.

First of all, I love the weeping Mulberry. Does it grow very fast? We're always on the lookout for more trees for our yard.

Baby Weepy has some seriously cute and seriously skinny little legs!

The Boy is just as handsome as ever. So glad he enjoyed the snow. Some of my earliest memories are of playing in the snow when I was his age. Snow is such a rarity down here that it was always a special, magical event.

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

We only got flurrys,nothing stuck.Its almost hot today.

Greg said...

We don't get to see the snow very often. It is good to see it on the ground, the the treees, and through the eyes of the little one.

Beautiful images! Thanks for sharing.