Sunday, January 04, 2009

I am only human

I have The Boy who is 3 yrs old, BABY WEEPY who is 19 months old and my MeMe girl who is 20 months old for 4 days. Baby Weepy cries constantly, and MeMe's girl is a tiny bully, who gets great delight in making Baby Weepy cry. And trust me that only takes a wrong look in his direction. I don't know how women who have "stair step" babies do it. There is a reason my girls are 4 yrs apart. I know my limitations.
Thank God for daycare tomorrow for Baby Weepy and MeMe's girl's mama will be home Tues!
By the way, I don't think I could work in a daycare. Just a thought.

5 comments:

Patti said...

You just may be surprised by what you can do. My first job in day care was exactly 25 years ago this month! And... I am still doing it.
And.. I am still ticking! :-)

Hang in there.

Patti

Anonymous said...

I spent over 20 years in day care. I had infinite patience at work, but all it took was one screaming kid in the supermarket to make evry nerve jangle.

Anonymous said...

I spent over 20 years in day care. I had infinite patience at work, but all it took was one screaming kid in the supermarket to make evry nerve jangle.

Anonymous said...

I am a mom to six that were born 2 yrs apart! I dont know how I got through the whole lil kids phase yet as they are now 22 yrs to 13 yrs old. But I will say they are WAY MORE challenging on me NOW than they were when they were little. I may not survive this whole teen/young adult phase!!! Its exhausting!

And working in a daycare.... I was begged to be a director of our local one. As a mom to 6 they thought I had what it took and were persistant. I refused as I knew I could never do it! 30 hollering/bawling/sick kids everyday? NO thank you!

My 16 yr old daughter works there and LOVES it!

Anita said...

I tried working in a day care, I last like 3 days and bailed on the poor owner. I felt bad, but I couldn't take it. That was 20 years ago, maybe I could do it now.

Why does Baby Weepy go to daycare?