Monday, November 24, 2008

Surprise!

Got an emergency call on 2 kids tonight. 6 yr old boy & 2 1/2 yr old girl.
More details tomorrow, cause you know they didn't have ANY AT 7:00 tonight.

UPDATE:
wOW! Why do I forget why I say no school age kids? I did write it down in a post to remind myself. MySelf is not so bright sometimes.
I dodged a bullet on this one. Seems the FP home was shut down kind of suddenly. I told them up front when the worker brought them over that I do not do school age kids. She said she understood, but you're never sure if they REALLY understand and you have a child for a year before you can get them moved. But she called today to say they found a foster placement for both of them. I'll take them into the SW tomorrow morning. YEAAAAA.
And this time I mean it....NO more school age kids...I mean it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...nothing like a T-giving surprise! Keep us posted!!!!!

Love,
Min

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

We all say "never",yet we always do.Good for you for standing your ground in the end,atleast you got a call.We get tons of calls all from outside countys.Mainly Forsyth.