Saturday, November 03, 2007

MY NIGHTSTAND...


My husband says I can't sleep unless I surrounded by my "nest of book"

This is what my nightstand looks like. I'm too embarassed to show you the coffee table I moved in my bedroom to hold the rest of the "I'm gonna read them sooner of later books"!

What does your book list or nest look like ?
(that very top book, is one of my biggest coups to date. Joshilyn Jackson's "The Girl Who stopped swimming".Not out til March 2008! I can't wait to start it. I love her books, it's the kind you don't want to end!

2 comments:

BlessedWithDaughters said...

I can relate. I've been working on trying to stop collecting books, but I can't bear to part with any of them, and I hate waiting on the library to order new releases. My entire night stand is crammed and overflowing onto the floor from the lower shelf.

Anita said...

I'm book crazy too, but generally use the library and renew them as often as allowed. I am reading "Fields of the Fatherless" right now. Great read!