Sunday, February 18, 2007

I can't get back to my old blog, so I guess I've moved in here...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ok, I'm getting kind of paranoid. I really think God is saying, "umm, hey dense girl, I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU BEING A FOSTER PARENT, HERE'S SOME RING WORM TO PROVE IT". I thought we had gone thru our plagues, but it seems we missed out on the ring worm thing! So hey! sign me up. Plus the twins snort and carry on like bull dogs, NO REally! and one drinks so fast, the milk comes back out his nose! or at least I think it's from drinking so fast. I've been around the block a few times, and I have never seen this trick before. Oh sure, once my accident, but every bottle?Maybe a foster care break is called for after this go round is over.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 8:55 PM 2 comments links to this post
Friday, December 08, 2006

I do so love my plague carriers. So far the lice is gone! (thank you God) The twins continue to have health problems, as you would assume if you were starved the first yr of your life. They always have a runny nose & a slight temp all the time. But when you take them to the dr, & nothing! They have gained about 3 lbs each in the 3 weeks we've had them. Not bad, but I can beat that any day! They eat like nothing I've ever seen and go thru so many diapers, I think they secretly EAT them after I put them to bed at night. I think I'm going to take the diapers out of their room.I'm still exhausted all the time. And they wonder why they see so many "multiples" come thru care. OHHH, want to hear a good joke? Someone ohhing and aahhing over all the babies in the cart at walmart SAID," I bet you get alot of money from the state to do this." My answer? I peed my pants from laughing so hard as I handed over 60.00 for diapers & 30.00 for baby food. Yep, I'm just rolling in dough.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 4:30 PM 1 comments links to this post
Thursday, December 07, 2006

A wonderful website to go to this Christmas season to help lift the spirits of our troops over seas is www.LetsSayThanks.com It costs nothing but your time, but I promise will mean alot to them. There is nothing better than mail, when your over there.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 8:35 PM 1 comments links to this post
Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A wonderful blogger that I like to read MugwumpMom has lost her beloved mother in law to cancer. By all accounts a wonderful, loving, giving Christian woman, who will be missed by her family and friends. What her wonderful daughter in law had to say about her made me start to think about the legacy I would want to leave behind. Would my family say the wonderful things about me that MugwumpMom said about her mother in law?Isn't it wonderful that one person's words,deeds, and the way they live their lives can touch the lives of generations to come. We all need to remember her example. What we do and say and teach today will be remembered for many generations. Mothers teach your children so they may teach theirs, and they may teach theirs and they will know who Jesus is and want to live their lives for Him. I can think of no better legacy to leave behind.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 8:55 PM 0 comments links to this post
Monday, November 27, 2006

OK, people, I can't stand this much longer......really!plague #10- stomach virus, 4 kids a puking, is not funny. Mostly because I know I wont be far behind them, if they got it, I will get it.I think God is telling me,"Let my people GO!"I think it was kids who carried the Black Death, not the poor misunderstood RAT.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 9:17 PM 2 comments links to this post
Sunday, November 26, 2006


You know, sometimes you wonder why you do this crazy stuff, that drains you emotionally, physically, mentally, socially, financially, and all the other -allys. You wonder if your doing the right thing, ect.
and then one of the little plague carriers falls asleep on the catfood pad, and it just melts your heart! and you think, How can I not provide a safe, loving, catfood pad to sleep on?
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 10:48 PM 5 comments links to this post
Friday, November 24, 2006

I asked God, Is it really your will for us to be foster parents?His answer so far........(if your keeping track we have 3 babies & a 4 yr old)1- twins2-lice x 23- pink eye x 34- ear infections x 45- 3 missed days of work6- runny noses x 47- cough x 48- 3 different social workers, all wanting to come to our house on different nights9- a call at 4:00 am, to see if we were interested in 4 more!!!!How many plagues did God send before the king got the message?
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 8:31 PM 1 comments links to this post

I asked God, Is it really your will for us to be foster parents?His answer so far........(if your keeping track we have 3 babies & a 4 yr old)1- twins2-lice x 23- pink eye x 34- ear infections x 45- 3 missed days of work6- runny noses x 47- cough x 48- 3 different social workers, all wanting to come to our house on different nights9- a call at 4:00 am, to see if we were interested in 4 more!!!!How many plagues did God send before the king got the message?
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 8:31 PM 0 comments links to this post

Can it be I've not posted since Monday! No way. Where did the time go?ohhhhh, by the way, add PINK EYE to the list of Plagues at my house.
posted by a bra that fits & a can opener that works @ 3:21 PM 2 comments links to this post
About Me
Name:a bra that fits & a can opener that works
Location:Georgia, United States
This blog title sums up what I would like in life, or some of it anyway! I love God, my girls, my husband, my Blakie-Blake & my foster babies. I was a Marine's wife for half my life. I loved the life,& dislike the Marine Corps. I've lived everywhere & have a baby from pretty much where ever there is a Marine base!
View my complete profile
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
Previous Posts
Ok, I'm getting kind of paranoid. I really think G...
I do so love my plague carriers. So far the lice i...
A wonderful website to go to this Christmas seaso...
A wonderful blogger that I like to read MugwumpMom...
OK, people, I can't stand this much longer......re...
You know, sometimes you wonder why you do this c...
I asked God, Is it really your will for us to be f...
I asked God, Is it really your will for us to be f...
Can it be I've not posted since Monday! No way. Wh...
LICE! THAT'S RIGHT, LICE CARE TO ADD LICE TO MY MI...
Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

No comments: