Tuesday, July 04, 2006

GOOD MANNERS & RIGHT CONDUCT

I've been on "vacation" for the past week visiting my 92 year old mother-in-law (that will be another blog) but while there we went to a new GoodWill that had opened. I love Good Will. You just never know what kind of good stuff people will throw out!
Since reading and books are my passion, I go to that section first.
Well low and behold I find an interesting book that looks brand spanking new but with a strange title for today's world:
GOOD MANNERS AND RIGHT CONDUCT! (it is a book for teachers to use on children in the classroom, so they can take the message of conduct, ect HOME to their parents!)
Well I open it to the title page and find it was copyrighted 1918 & 1919!! I was AMAZED.
I read the book while still on vacation and laughed out loud many times.
Just for Yellow Mama, I am going to use excerpts from this book to blog. I just know everyone will find it entertaining and depressing, my brats are cavewoman according to this book and I'm not much better!
More to follow tomorrow Y.M I promise!

No comments: